SOLAND is located within the metropolitan area of Seville, leading international tourist destination and a major European capitals.
- More than 15,000 hotel rooms in the metropolitan area.
- Convention infrastructure network, which highlights the Exhibition and Congress Centre (FIBES).
- Perfect air service since we are 35 minutes from the international airport of San Pablo.
- Excellent communication by road to the A-49 as a reference. This highway connects with Portugal Soland, Huelva and Seville. It also has connections to the Ruta de la Plata (connection to Madrid) and the A-92 that crosses all Andalusia.
- River port of 8.5 meters maximum draft at 80 kilometers from the Atlantic to international trade and 30 minutes from Soland.
- Excellent railway communication through Santa Justa Station in Seville. Daily direct connections to Malaga, Madrid, Barcelona, Córdoba, Zaragoza...
- Extensive hotel and catering offer (in Sanlucar la Mayor stands the Hacienda Benazuza, Category 5 Stars GL, and the La Alquería restaurant with 2 Michelin stars).